Mexico City is an AWESOME city, we have amazing street food, colorful markets, chaotic areas, also our culinary scene is blooming, a lot of small restaurants with incredible food open everyday and keep the “chilangos” constantly tasting new flavors, this tour covers everything you need to eat and see in one of the culinary capitals of the world.
Discover the colorful flowers market , eat fantastic street food, walk around the witchcraft market and learn about spells and spooky traditions, explore Merced market and get lost surrounded by screaming vendors, fruits, veggies, “diableros” running while carrying tons of fruits, ride the subway, eat at cute bakeries, have a beer at a cool restaurant, meet the chefs and cooks, taste fusion Mexican food from Daniel Ovadia, and enjoy one of the hippest areas of the city: Roma Neighborhood.
Remember my tours are for small groups, you will learn about Mexican culture, history, food and daily life of the city, all the routes are flexibles, because you will be walking with a friend, be open to new experiences, have fun and experience México City like a local.
1. Ride the subway
2. Visit 3 local markets
3. Taste tacos, tepache, fruits, corn, fruit water, tostadas and more
4. Discover chilango munchies like Jicaletas
5. Enjoy a coffee and a pastry at a cute bakery
6. Discover small restaurants
7. Have a Mexican Beer
8. Walk around Condesa, Roma and Juarez neighborhoods
9. Everything is included, put down your wallet and enjoy